"Although LG isn't the first brand to release a tri-specific mid-sleever, I daresay theirs might be the best" ~ www.tririg.com
The PTC Louis Garneau Aero Tri Suit is a limited edition club release of the LG Course M-2 Tri Skin which retails for $299 (http://www.louisgarneau.com/us-en/product/0/1058307/_/COURSE_M-2_TRI_SKIN). Over the past few years, sleeved Tri Suits have become more and more common for both the aero benefits on the bike and also protection against the sun during long course races. This is a special chance to own an outstanding suit at a huge discount!
Every aspect of the PTC Aero Tri Suit is designed to provide maximum aerodynamic efficiency and optimal performances from start to finish.
CB Speed Tech: Aerodynamic, moisture-wicking, stretch
CB Gladiator: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
CB M-2 : Improved aerodynamics and compression
CB Lazer Rev: Compressive and moisture-wicking
Kite Mesh : Maximizes airflow and wicks moisture
- coldblack®: Reflects UV rays to reduce heat build-up even on dark textiles
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Comfort-designed neck: Accommodates full range of motion
- Full-length zip with "zip cover" at top and bottom to prevent chafing
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Laser-finished at thighs and sleeves: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Nature calls panel: For fast and easy "pit stops" <<<<this is HUGE benefit for guys!
- Tri Air Elite Chamois: Quick drying, ultra-thin chamois is multifaceted to accommodate the swim, bike, and run. Antibacterial top layer accelerates wound healing, promotes tissue regeneration, and inhibits bacteria growth.Because of this antibacterial function, CRABYON fabric actually retains its function after washing and abrasion, and therefore, these properties are not compromised after the swim portion of the race.